You can buy a good, classic burger all around Farmington. But to eat the best gourmet burgers, you’ll have to go to Three Rivers Eatery and Brewery.
My absolute favorite is the Smothered Open-Faced Bomb! Here is the description from the menu: Smothered Open-Faced Bomb – Colby-jack cheese, green chile pork sauce, a fried egg, diced fresh jalapeños, diced heirloom tomatoes, and green onions. Served on toasted sourdough. This is the bomb burger! So, so good.
What’s so special about their burgers?
- Their patties are their own mix of angus chuck, ribeye, Kobe sirloin, and ground bacon.
- They make it fresh daily.
- 1/2 pound burger. I want a burger that I can sink my teeth into.
- The burger combinations! Where else can you find bacon jam on a burger?
- 1/2 off on Monday nights starting at 5pm. My $14 burger suddenly becomes $7!
- El Bobador $15/ $14 / $13. A spin on the 3RB classic Bob’s Burger. Bacon, colby-jack cheese, sliced fresh jalapeños, onion ring, lettuce, heirloom tomato, red onion, dill pickle slices, and side of hopscotch ale bbq sauce.
- Truffle Salted Mushroom $13/ $12 / $11. Sautéed crimini mushrooms, Swiss cheese, crispy onions, baby spinach, heirloom tomato, and dill pickle slices.
- Jay’s Pink Cadillac $16/ $15 / $14. Crispy pork belly, white cheddar, bacon jam, baby arugula, heirloom tomato, pickled red onion, and dill pickle slices.
- Au Poivre $13/ $12 / $11. Peppercorn encrusted, bleu & brie cheeses, sautéed onions, Cognac demi-glace, baby arugula, heirloom tomato, and dill pickle slices.
- Smothered Open-Faced Bomb $14/ $13 / $12. Colby-jack cheese, green chile pork sauce, a fried egg, diced fresh jalapeños, diced heirloom tomatoes, and green onions. Served on toasted sourdough. Add sour cream .50 Add guacamole $1. Warning: The green chile sauce is HOT!
- Gourmet Burger of the Week* Ask your server what Gourmet Burger Chef Jay has prepared for you this Week. No Substitutions, additions, or deletions. *Prices will vary depending on current special , ask your server. New Burgers start on Tuesday.
- They serve quality, hand-crafted food. This means a longer wait time. I wouldn’t take an impatient 2-year-old to dinner here.
- The atmosphere is casual, fun, and funky. It’s a great place to take the family or out-of-town guests.
- 101 East Main Street
Question: Where is your favorite place to buy a good burger? Please leave your comment on the Living in Farmington, NM Facebook page or in the comment section above. Thanks for reading!